Re:forming Tomorrow’s Church Today
Tues/Weds 21-22 Mar 2017
On 31 October 1517 Martin Luther published his Ninety-five Theses in Wittenberg, Germany, an event which eventually led to renewal and reformation in the church and also to revitalisation in European society. To mark 500 years since that epochal event, this year’s conference addresses six key ‘theses’ that our churches in Scotland urgently need to consider, as suggested by SETS members earlier this year.
The Finlayson Lecture—to which members of the public are warmly invited on the Tuesday evening—will be delivered by Canon Mike Parker, Middle East Director, SIM (Serving In Mission).
- Dick Dowsett, Cross-cultural evangelist and Bible expositor
- Rose Dowsett, Missiologist and author, OMF International
- Donald Macleod, Professor Emeritus, Edinburgh Theological Seminary
- John McPake, Ecumenical Officer, Church of Scotland
- David Smith, Honorary Lecturer for the Centre of Ministry Studies, University of Aberdeen
Bookings may also be made online: visit the Eventbrite 2017 SETS Conference page for details.