Evangelical Ecumenicity: Can Evangelicals Really Work Together?
- Martin Spence: Roots of Evangelical Polarisation
Martin Spence is lecturer in History of Christianity at the International Christian College, Glasgow
- Rosemary Dowsett: Towards a New Global Consensus of Evangelical Understanding: The Edinburgh 2010 Common Call and Lausanne III Cape Town Commitment
Rosemary Dowsett is a retired OMF Missionary and Vice‐chair of the World Evangelical Alliance Mission Commission
- Larry Hurtado: Thinking About Differences Biblically: You’ve Got to Accentuate the Positive
Larry Hurtado is Professor of New Testament Language, Literature, and Theology at New College, Edinburgh University, and Director of the Centre for the Study of Christian Origins
- David Reimer: The Finlayson Lecture — The Old Testament and the Unity of the People of God
David Reimer is Senior Lecturer in Hebrew and Old Testament at New College, Edinburgh University
- Stephen Holmes: Evangelical Doctrine: Basis for Unity or Cause for Division?
Stephen Holmes is Senior Lecturer in Systematic Theology at St. Mary’s College, St. Andrews University
- Fred Drummond: Evangelicals Working Together
Fred Drummond is National Director of the Evangelical Alliance Scotland